Sunday, December 12, 2010

Now, time for 'actions speak louder than words' , more fasting and praying to come! Intensive praying and worship in camp will be wasted if you simply dont apply it, dont seek to dig a much more deeper understanding in the word, or keep walking in the Lord's plans for you, gonna be totally wasted! and guess what! yup new dreams and visions are born, new challenges, new start of north, A NEW START FOR YISHUN TOWN, God called ME. And, ME, with God, i'll want to give my life. New Covenants are made, in the lifegroup, in north, in Y-HOPE. God told me, there's definitely more than this. And im cannot help but to really agree, there's definitely more than what we are today. Heck care bout the numbers, what im doing.... is becuz, i love God, i feel for his people. and it sparks my heart, moves my heart, shakes my heart.
Discipline, its all that it takes.

No comments: