Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hi! Woohoo! Am listening to worship songs and.... its gonna be camp SO SOON LAAA. Honestly, i am excited!
A time with my lg, north and also seeking God! I really thank God. my relationship with him progressed! From always procastinating whether to seek God or not? and to everyday, i yearn to seek him, to talk to him, to confide in him :) God is awesome and its so true, not one can EVER touch my heart the way God does! :) I feel much closer to him, as i seek him daily! but ya! its not enough..... i want to seek him even more... i want him to speak to me even more! its not enough... truly it isnt enough! I cannot explain how im feeling in words you know, im so eager, to wait on the holy spirit.... wait on, what exactly God wanna speak to me.. to my sheep, to my life.. I pray, i fast, God, may your hand move and be upon my life, my lg And MY DEAR NORTH!
I was thinking for the past few days, how is God's presence like? is it very supernatural or... will make you very afriad? i kinda have this fear....... and, i really pray God will take this barrier out in my heart and seek him with all of my heart and soul :)
God touches my heart in a very soft and gentle way, when i smile and it comforts me, i know its God. :) how to tell you this feeling? haha! i love his presence :) well, really treasure the presence of God in your life :) its important, it gives you hope, it secures you :) it tells you, 'my child,i love you!' :)
let's all romance with God! :) God's lovee is powerful, God's love surpasses all the worldly love! praise God! :)
so looking forward to camp! God will pour! :) i trust in that! do you!? :D

No comments: