Monday, January 10, 2011

Woah.

Seeing my friends get in love,
Or on the streets, couples holding hands, cuddling,
friends sharing to me abt the sweet texts, sweet talks abt her guy,
i thought to myself, i have one too. i have God, i have this lover of my life. that loves me, that fills me.
What more can i want to have? i wan to be satisfied, i want the bread of life,

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

I wanna write a love story with God....

jealousy is arousing when i see people, closer to God than me...
anger is arousing when i couldn't be disciplined, when im lazy...
when im self centered, prideful..... when im materialistic...
Shit these, shit them. get lost in my life. fade away as i put God my focus and the things of the world will slowly fade away.

No comments: