Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love, Because you first loved me.

I needed one serious reflection in my relationship with God.
I need to know, i need to clarify my doubts to God.

Today... i waited, i hoped to hear his voice. I hoped that he'd put down all these doubts.
And just one moment. ' I loved because you first loved me ' strucked me, when i ended school after my cca. I was in awe.
I repeatedly ask myself this particular question last night to myself, i couldn't find an answer to it. i Couldnt sleep. And I dont give up, i keep in hope. And i believed as what he said, never will he leave me never will he forsake me.
No more to listen what my emotions/feelings tell me. I put trust in God's word.
and i want to slowly listen, to what he has for me. & God, i want more of you. Less of me.

No comments: