Monday, January 31, 2011

Giving thanks. how do you give thanks?
sometimes i realise myself that i choose what to give thanks for.
which is not good, cuz... is God only good for good things that happen to us? no... but God is good even if the worst things that can happen to us... his Goodness dosent depends on our circumstances but its on God alone. God's goodness is dependent on himself. God.. may i give thanks for the every breath that i breathe..... every new day, new morning, new sun that rises up... thanks for protecting this country im living in .... watching over my family everyday...
God, i may be so far from you to catch up with you. but God, i try, i want to draw near... i want to know you, experience you more in a intimate way. And i pray you'll draw me nearer to you. W/o you today.... helping me to ask the class to listen to me.. and thanks for making things much easier...
God... daily, surrender, let go, to take up your cross to follow you. To live for you and being blessed to bless others.
Help me be more patient towards my family. Each new day, a new obedience, a new desire filled up.
God thank you.

No comments: