Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011.

Everyone have been posting abt how 2010 have been for them, so i shall do it too. Seems fun! haha. Well, 2010....

definitely one thing above everything, I grew in my spiritual walk with God.
-I went to Hongkong with my family and created memories tgt!
-I was nervous on my school's speech day, cuz i was playing the drum.
-My aunt gotten some tumor in her head and recovered :)
-I made a decision to give up a relationship because its unpleasing to God.
-I grew from there on.
-Had an older sister that joined me and my family.
-Relatives from china came over for vacation.
-I met some closed friends in church, but isn't that close as before.
(one thing i hated and regretted most, hais.)
-I had a difficult time in my lifegroup as well.
-Yishun Town was shrinking, i didnt know what to do except to lead lifegroup well.
-Almost backslided due to discouragements.
-Was a freaking emotional Girl but then i've learnt how to live by God's word :)
(super love this! :) )
-Led ONE worship and praise this year. *phew* haha!
-I grew closer to my mum :)
-I worried alot in 2010.
-I shopped so much this year. LOL.
-Many ppl came to church, but left and came back again :)
-my temper wasnt that bad compared in the past.

....
its all these i can remember :) hmm, i really want 2011 to be better.
I want more breakthroughs, more spiritual growth, more and more. More growth.
North, Yishun Town, My Life.

& yea tmrw's starting school.... i am nervous... suddenly i feel that i've got so much to do and realign. How? i don't know how. somebody, God, enlighten me? Hai!

No comments: