Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


Shift the focus that is on myself.
To the focus that, is on your kingdom.
All because i love you when you loved me.
And i want to bring you glory through my life.

Help me, live a life not of I but of You. And can be described only by YOU and never I.
And God, I really need your timely reminder when you know i'll forget them.
when im starting to indulge in my own wants, my own self. Snap me out of it!

No comments: