Saturday, November 6, 2010

To the person who i didnt had a chance to say to:

I hope you'll guard your heart against all else. Dont even trust yourself that when you say you wont, you really wont. Who knows, one day you will still choose to turn your back against God for that Guy. The heart IS deceitful, Please. Guard your heart. Please know what you are doing. Maybe im still worried, because of your actions. because of what you've said that made me worry. I've been thru, i tried guarding my heart, but i still fail. So, i wanna let you know, when it comes to things like this, please guard your heart. Please pray, please watch your r/s with God, please watch your motives. I hope you really will stand strong till the very end :) because, i've learnt. even if my best friend falls. i have to still stand strong. Because..... how strong is my r/s with God does not depends on the existence of my closest friend, family, leader, shepherd, anything. How strong my r/s with God, depends on MYSELF. I really wish to say all these to you!

No comments: