Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hongkong.

Hello peeps! haha! i just had a 5 days trip to hongkong! with my family! went to the disney land, ocean park, and many other places. Couldnt remember, but i know i enjoyed shopping alot! shoes, clothes,bags,makeup! etc! hahahaha! i slept very soundly almost everynight, my sis, me and my bro slept in a room, while my mum and dad in a room :) i enjoyed myself alot though............................. i didnt had the chance to buy gifts for all my friends! I simply love the weather at hongkong ALOT too! its the kind of weather that all singaporeans would like to havee! hahaha, i felt missed by my friends while im at hongkong too! :)
and after days of fun, was on the bus to the airport. i was reflecting on the whole trip, i questioned myself some questions, and i got back negative answers and negative thoughts and feelings as well.
God kinda revealed more and more of the flaws in my life, if i were to count them, its really never ending. and he reminded me about my credibility as well, how much am i keeping to my word. and also challenged me to be a woman of my word. God always always always never fail to remind me , in a midst of everything. Fun? fun is fun, but i know i needa get serious with God at times. well, i also want to thank God for serveral things, allowing my family to have a 5 day break and just quit from our busy lifestyles to spent some time together, though the 5 days werent really spent well. but, at least we as a family created memories together.
Haha, on a side note, i also want to thank God, you know i almost got knocked down by this huge truck. and... i was the only one standing infront of that truck. i was numb, and didnt know how to react. thank God for stopping that truck in time. also, misplaced my phone but God managed to help me find by phone back thru this awesome shop attendant. God blessed my flight to and fro to be a really smooth one.
Back from hongkong, back again to grow and change more. God, i need your guidance and watch-over. Pray you'll send reminders always when i forget.


more photos @fb!

No comments: