Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey peeps! frisbee with meg, cyril and keat was exciting! first time cyril coached us know! hahahaha was nice and. had dinner with em' as well :)

recently, there's so much of ongoing ............. and, things are simply like changing at every blink of an eye. So much changes and..... people come and go. it breaks and aches my heart. it crushes my heart and i dont knw how to explain this heart ache. all i can is, surrender all these to God. to the one that is in control and... the author of life. as much as i hate that these are happening right now, i gotta move on. and keep in mind, to be strong in my walk and r/s with God. seeing people fall away, is not nice. defintely, this cannot be such a happening thing everytime. I love the people that are serving together with me. I love the family that God has given to me. I love the church. I love his people. I want to pick myself up again, and.. run. run together with God once again! there's so much loopholes in my life that i need to do some filling in . there's so much changes i need to do..... meanwhile...... God, help me be more sensitive to your voice and the holy spirit as well. its all in your hands! amen!

No comments: