Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day by day,
Help me to surrender upon my whole life for your will.
Day by day,
help me to know that You are God and I am NOT.
Day by day,
put obstacles in my daily life, to help me grow.
Day by day,
help me to experience more of your indescribable love and compassion for people.
Day by day,
help me trust in you more and more,
day by day,
help me to be more sensitive to the holy spirit
day by day,
help me to surrender my pride and self desires to you.
day by day,
help me to be more of you less of me.
day by day,
i want to love you more.
Day by Day,
i want to live out your principles.
day by day,
i want to be continually changing by your love.
day by day,
help me to rely on you but not on earthly stuffs.
day by day,
help me to live for your applause not man applause.


and the list goes on.
This life, my life, there's so much to be done. God, this life must not stop proclaiming about your goodness.

No comments: